repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
"And now Klaus is apparently running off to go and save Sunny. In the books of course it is Violet, but I know that Hollywood prefers its female actresses to do very little."
Lemony Snicket, A Series of Unfortunate Events audio commentary (via literatureloveaffair)
i just wanna listen to his commentary about that whack ass movie
That film was so shit and couldve been amazing because the books were incredible and im still mad about it
a white kid can escape from prison for shooting up a school & be escorted back into prison ALIVE but a black boy can’t even walk on the fucking street?